NGON addresses optical innovation and drive towards Terabit transmission with a smarter and more flexible exhibition and conference.
The project is organising a workshop in this event “TeraFlow: Utilizing Optical Network Slicing to Connect Clouds for Autonomic 5G and Beyond Services”. The session will take place on Friday, October 1st between 12:15 and 12:45. The session will consist of three presentations and a panel session.
- Overview of the TeraFlow Project and Stakeholders
- SDOs Enabling Optical Network and IT Convergence
- Challenges and requirements
- Optical Network Automation and Slicing Techniques
- Deploying and Integrating Automated Optical Network Slicing
- Examples of 5G Application and Services
- Future Challenges and Opportunities