From the 30th of May till the 1st of June 2023 TeraFlow will be in NGON & 5G Transport conference at the Cote D'Azur. This event will be the global meeting place for optical networking professionals to formulate and benchmark strategic and technical frameworks, learn about new technologies on the horizon and equipping their network with the best possible operating strategy and technology advancements. This year the event will celebrate its 25th edition.
On behalf of TeraFlow, this event will be attended by Daniel King and Adrian Farrel from Old Dog Consulting and Juna Pedro Fernández-Palacios from Telefónica.
On 31st May 2023 - 16:10 CEST, Daniel King from Old Dog Consulting will chair the roundtable: "Is it the End Nigh for Layered IP Over DWDM: Smart Pluggable Coherent Optics”: This session will cover:
- The limitations of IPoDWDM
- A continued need for coherent optics
- What are the “killer” use cases?
Daniel King is also organizing a workshop on 1st June 2023 - 11:40 CEST: “Role of Standards in Automating Intelligent Optical Networks”. This workshop will introduce the following topics:
- The techno-economic need for more intelligence in the network
- Operator requirements and use cases for autonomous networking
- Standards for facilitating real-time monitoring
- Deploying intent-based capabilities for network automation
- Role of inventory management and AI-based fault diagnosis in optical networking