Considered the industry’s most influential and important event, MWC Barcelona attracts some of the most relevant decision-makers in the world.
TeraFlow was there at the CTTC booth, represented by our Project coordinator Ricard Vilalta, who could demonstrate the main concepts of the TeraFlow SDN controller to the interested audience through the demo TeraFlow: A scalable Cloud-Native SDN Controller for Transport Networks.
The main concepts illustrated were:
- Container-based uABNO architecture, based on gRPC and protocol buffers.
- Auto-scale mechanisms for multiple use cases: path computation, Machine Learning, Optical impairments.
- Auto-healing mechanism for underlying network element detected faults.
- ONF Transport API 2.0 implementation.
- Web-based User Interface.