For 2021, NGON & DCI World ran as an Online Event, delivering content online on the virtual platform - Swapcard, giving TeraFlow and other companies/projects more opportunity for exposure and ensuring that there is a seamless platform for everyone to get involved in.
The workshop "TeraFlow: Utilising Optical Network Slicing to Connect Clouds for Autonomic 5G and Beyond Services" was held on November 19th between 13:05 and 13:50 CET.
See the recording of the panel session moderated by Adrian Farrel from Old Dog Consulting, and involving interesting presentation by our partners:
- Overview of the TeraFlow Project and Stakeholders | 1:28 - 5:50
Daniel King, Consultant ODC
- SDOs Enabling Optical Network and IT Convergence | 5:51 - 11:15
Ricard Vilalta, Senior Researcher, CTTC
- Deploying and Integrating Automated Optical Network Slicing | 11:16 - 16:15
Oscar González de Dios, Expert Transport Networks, Telefonica
- Examples of 5G Application and Services | 16:20 - 21:30
Hakon Lonsethagen, Senior Research Scientist, Telenor
- Discussion panel | 21:31 - 29:46
Download the presentations by clicking the boxes below: